Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Late last night or very early this morning Cooper woke me up.  He was sleeping right beside me, breathing really heavy and fast and twitching all over.  I honestly thought he was having a seizure.  I shook him a little to get him to wake up.  The shook him a little harder.  He finally woke up and said, "What is it?".  I asked him if he was feeling alright - he was obviously confused.  I could tell he was thinking, "Go to sleep, woman!".  I told him that he scared me because he was shaking and his heart rate and breathing were so fast.  He started to laugh.  What?!  I asked him again if was feeling alright.  He was smiling and said he was just dreaming.  
"About what? Running a marathon?"  
"No.  I was on a Japanese game show...."  

What a goof!  

6 comments:

Kyle & Shanna said...

Haha, hey Japanese Game shows do seem kindof scary.

AnDe said...

haha!!
oh thats great! i can understand why he was breathing so hard, every once in a while we watch the American version for a good laugh

Traveling Deckers said...

aaaah it is soooo hard to get Japan out of your system. I still slip up and will bow to someone or answer yes in Japanese!!!!! He is so funny.

Knight Family said...

That is too funny, it made me laugh! He should have got a pretty good work out. I am still laughing!

Tyler Fam said...

I actually laughed out loud on that one!!!

Erin said...

That's funny!! Hope he did well on the game show.