Saturday, January 17, 2009

How sweet is this?  

Maren got up early this morning and brought me breakfast in bed.  I don't really like her using the stove without supervision, but I just couldn't get mad at her.

She made me scrambled eggs, toast, and strawberries. AND she did it all herself.  She can be such a sweetheart.


This is something that totally cracked me up.  Ok, ok, so it's not that funny, but it did make me and Cooper chuckle a little.  

How can you resist savings like this?


Unbeatable saving at Wal*Mart!!!

6 comments:

Erin said...

That was sweet of Maren, and it looks really good.

Hey you can save a big dollar on that clearance item. WOW!!!!

Holly said...

I think that is hilarious! Gotta love Walmart! hahha. Aren't you lucky to have such a sweet littl gal! :)

Anonymous said...

so I was reading the blogg and cassi came up beside me and said wal-mart at the picture.

how can you get wal-mart just from the picture.... go figure.. we hardly every shop there.

way to go Maren...

Knight Family said...

That was really sweet of Maren! I am very impressed, I need to teach my girls to start cooking.

You can always save at Wal-Mart!

Kyle & Shanna said...

How sweet of Maren. Haha, Wal-Mart always tries to make you feel like your saving even if it's only a bit of pocket change.

Traveling Deckers said...

What a sweet, sweet thing. Walmart, really, what were they thinking.