Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Rant

Yeah, I know I've already put up 2 blogs today, but I have to rant for a minute. Stupid drives me crazy. There is a difference between unlearned and lack of knowledge and just plain stupid. Read on, you'll understand.

So someone came to me and said there was a problem with the copy machine. She was trying to copy a document and it kept printing on the wrong size paper. I went with her to see exactly what was going on. She pointed to the copier and told me she needing something printed on 11x81/2" paper. Again she said it was printing wrong and she showed me the copy. I showed her how to turn her original and try again. She argued that it wasn't working and it would print on the wrong size paper. Here's the funny part, it was printing on 81/2 x 11" paper. She again argued with me when I said it was the same thing and she just needed to turn her original. One more time I tried to show her and again she argued they weren't the same. At this point I just made the copy for her.... She was like, "That's what I needed". She held up the two copies, one horizon and one vertical, "See, they aren't the same size." Yeah, whatever.....

3 comments:

Kyle & Shanna said...

Oh wow! That's too funny! Don't stupid people sometimes just add to your self esteem though. I like being around stupid sometimes just because I need a personality boost sometimes. That's funny!

AnDe said...

wow! and i thought i was dumb....

Leslie Garbanati said...

Trish...wow, what a beautiful family you have!! It is fun to keep up with lost ones through the blogs. I linked to you through Bonnie, who had Ty and Erin on hers and they had you...Hope all is well!!
Leslie (Harris) Garbanati