Saturday, August 2, 2008

Oh me, oh ouch!

One more reason to not like Texas...
I was outside last night visiting with my neighbor.  
This morning I noticed I had a "rash" all over both arms spreading to my back.  As the day went on it got worse and starting itching like crazy.
I've concluded it is chigger bites.  Maren and I started counting on one army, but lost count quickly.  I figure there is close to 300 bites. 
Like I said, I have them all over both arms, on my back and neck, and even a few on my legs (not to mention my backside).  
Yes, it itches as bad as it looks..... 

4 comments:

Gramma Spot10 said...

Looks like the good old days of spending time in Randolph and getting bit. Hope you find something to relieve it.

Knight Family said...

That looks like fun!! You might have to start wearing bug spray. Nothing like a BIG welcome to Texas!

Kyle & Shanna said...

That sucks. I'm glad I'm not in Texas if that's what happens.

Erin said...

That doesn't look like fun, I bet it itches bad!! Anti-itch cream, maybe?